Search This Blog

Dig It! Gardening Tips for Dogs

Dig It! Gardening Tips for Dogs
a book for when your dog gardens too, too much!

Friday, February 26, 2016

Sneak Preview from "Doggone It ! Mindfulness from a Dog's POV"

The putting together of a book is an interesting thing but sometimes frustrating and even tedious thing. Waiting for a book, when you've read the first one in the series and are waiting for the follow-up can be tedious too.

For all of my friends and followers of this blog who are waiting for Doggone It! to be published I'm sharing with you a small part of what is coming. It's a quiz, and I hope you take a look and see how your dog measures up in terms of Mindfulness!








Please let me know how you went with this quiz, I'm panting to find out how people feel about it!

2 comments:

Any thoughts on this? Let us know!