Search This Blog

Dig It! Gardening Tips for Dogs

Dig It! Gardening Tips for Dogs
a book for when your dog gardens too, too much!

Monday, October 13, 2014

Book Thoughts ...

http://myinspiredlife.com.au/finding-self-wisdom-through-dreams/

I recently had a dream about my book "Dig It! Gardening Tips For Dogs". When I say 'recently' it was a couple of months ago, and I wrote about the dream, and what I thought it meant in my life. Then I posted my thoughts to a wevsite I have done some writing for - My Inspired Life - a link to what I wrote is above, and here too.

I don't remember my dreams as often as I'd like to. I know I have dreams, and I know that at least sometimes I dream in full colour. I can vividly remember that a dream I had last week was in colour, but I simply can't remember what happened in the dream, just that it was colourful.

If I got into the habit of writing down my dreams as soon as I woke up, I'm aware that it would be easier for me to remember my dreams. I also know I'm probably never going to do that. Why would that be? I've thought about that, and I'm really not sure why. It may be because I don't want to disturb my husband if he's still asleep when I wake up. But he's more likely to wake up before me ...

Perhaps it's because I don't want to share my dreams, and if I was writing them down, my husband might want to know what I was doing. But I've written down my dreams and shared them with others before, either in real life, or online, so that doesn't follow seem to be true. It may be my innate laziness.

Whatever the reason is, it's a fact - I haven't begun doing in yet, and may never do it. If I do, what a great resource it may be! Creative writing ideas coming to me overnight, and waiting for me when I wake up in the morning - wonderful!

Do you remember your dreams? Have you learned things, or solved problems through dreaming about them? I'd love to know how other people feel about these things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Any thoughts on this? Let us know!